Ryan's Tavern, Hamilton, Ohio

Ryan's Tavern, which celebrated two years in business this past Fall, has become one of my favorite places to eat in the area.

I meet there with my accountability partner (one of them) most Wednesdays for lunch. I'll often order the Dublin salad; today I enjoyed the Celtic salad, I think it was called; spinach leaves, apple slices, craisins, and pecans, with a raspberry vinaigrette dressing.

I've never had a disappointing meal there, and the atmosphere and decor is very nice. It's a convincing Irish pub, too; the digital clock behind the bar is counting down the days and minutes till St. Patrick's Day.

Ryan's is located at 241 High Street, halfway between the giant Government Services Building and the historic courthouse. You should try it. Tell 'em Hoss sent you. It will mean nothing to them, but tell 'em anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment