Prova, Morgan Hill CA

Earlier this month, while visiting the California branch of our family, the lovely Robin and I accompanied Aaron and Nina to a restaurant called Prova, in lovely upscale Morgan Hill, for lunch.
It was a lovely day, the windows were wide open, and we were shown right to our table. We didn't know it was (at least partly) a tapas restaurant. But our server (though I think he was relatively new) was delightful and helpful, so we ordered.
For once, I wasn't real hungry so I ordered the fritatta, which was drier than I expected. Over-cooked, I thought.
The lovely Robin had a hamburger and fries, which was excellent, so she saved me a few bites. Altogether it was disappointing and overpriced but the company couldn't have better, and that redeemed the entire experience.

Morgan Hill is a charming community, but I doubt we'll return to Prova. It is located at 17340 Monterey Street in Morgan Hill, California.

No comments:

Post a Comment