Last Day in Herborn on the Dill

We began today (Sunday) in Herborn. We checked out of the Schloss Hotel, loaded our luggage into the car, and walked the 10 minutes or so to the conference hall for the final session of the Jesus Im Fokus congress.


We were one last time led in worship by an outstanding worship band from one of the Brethren churches participating in the conference:


And I delivered my final message on the theme, "EDGES: Smoothing the Sharp Corners of Ministry," speaking on Elijah under the broomtree from 1 Kings 19.


I was helped immeasurably in this by the ministry of others, among whom were my new friends Daniel (left, below) and my peerless translator, Frieder:


After many fond farewells, we walked through Herborn one last time, got into the car, and said "auf wiedersehen" to Herborn.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment