Breakfast with the Characters

Our family visit to Disney World last week included "Breakfast with the Characters" at the Hollywood & Vine restaurant in Disney's Hollywood Studios. 
Jake (of Jake and the Neverland Pirates) was the first to stop by our table (above), and the only character Ryder would--briefly--have anything to do with.
But Calleigh got into it. She got a hug from Sophia the First....
And allowed Mimi and Avery to get in on the act for a photo with Handy Manny....
But I think her favorite visitor was Doc McStuffins, who she already knew well from T.V.

The event was expensive, but at least it was a high quality breakfast buffet of eggs, bacon, fresh fruit, sausage, pastries, and more (for which I broke my new eating regimen a little. After all, my get-my-money's-worth gene is stronger than my gotta-lose-weight gene).

No comments:

Post a Comment