Black Angus Steakhouse, Kissimmee, FL

Last week during our visit to Kissimmee and Orlando, Florida, with the eastern half of our family, the lovely Robin and I had Monday evening all to ourselves while Aubrey, Kevin, Calleigh, Ryder, and Avery were at Disney World. So we made our way just around the corner from our resort to Black Angus Steakhouse at 7516 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway in Kissimmee.
Black Angus is a chain of three restaurants in the area that boasts "the best steaks in Orlando." We were seated immediately and served attentively. 
Robin enjoyed her filet medallions, which were cooked just right. 
I thought my prime rib should have been tastier, and the vegetables were blah. But then maybe the head chef has Mondays off. Or something like that. 

In any case, the company couldn't have been better, and we had a great time. Black Angus might not be my top choice when I'm in the area, but I wouldn't hesitate to give it another go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment