Thing #62 I Like About Living Where I Do

[Part of a continuing series, which started here]

62. Miami University's Disc Golf Course. It's a small thing, I know, and there are many disc golf courses all over Ohio (see a list here). But I have yet to play any of them. I have, however, played Miami University's course numerous times, just recently yesterday (a cold and soggy day, during which I took these photos).

It's nearby. It's free. It includes some beautiful scenery (especially in Spring, Summer, and Fall) through Miami's Western Campus (which is the easternmost part of campus. There's a reason it is that way. But it's still one of the fun oddities, among many, of Oxford, Ohio). And it's a great way to blow off some steam, get a little exercise, and enjoy some good company.

No comments:

Post a Comment