Reds Hall of Fame Grill at Kings Island

Last Saturday at Kings Island with my wife, the lovely Robin, and our daughter, son-in-law, and grandkids Calleigh, Ryder, and Avery, we stopped for dinner at the Reds Hall of Fame Grill, featuring Montgomery Inn wings, pulled pork, and ribs (Montgomery Inn is one of our favorite Cincinnati delicacies). Back when I used to bring Aubrey and Aaron to Kings Island every Friday, I would camp out in this location (when it was called "Wings") to write, and make the kids report back every couple hours (I think it started out as every hour, but they whined and complained until I agreed to every two hours). 
Like every Montgomery Inn location, this one has wonderful Reds and other sports memorabilia, including the above jerseys, a portion of the left field foul pole from Riverfront Stadium, game bats, etc. I had a gigantic bowl of chili (for $6.99!) and others had pulled pork, hamburger, chicken tenders, etc. Unlike any other Montgomery Inn location, the food wasn't to-die-for, but it was certainly good.

The Reds Hall of Fame Grill is located in "Rivertown" at Kings Island in Mason, Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment