Coffee Society, Campbell CA

My son, grandson, and I ventured to The Pruneyard (no, seriously, that is really the name of the shopping center) in Campbell, California, earlier this week for a cup or two of coffee. We had to wend our way (I'm not very good at wending) through some construction barriers but eventually found the entrance to Coffee Society.
Coffee Society is a warm and inviting coffee shop with an extensive menu. We were greeted immediately and served quickly. I ordered a Funky Monkey shake (coffee, chocolate, and banana). Aaron got lattes for him and Nina and hot chocolates for Mia and Miles (see him looking at the camera, above?).
While I can't say the Funky Monkey was the best drink I've ever had, it was plenty good. My only regret is that we carried out instead of drinking in (see what I did there?) our surroundings.

The Coffee Society shop is located in the popular Pruneyard shopping center at 1875 South Bascom Ave. There are also two locations in Cupertino.

No comments:

Post a Comment