Cafe Mineiro

Directly across the street from the International Palms Resort, where I am staying while at the EQUIP Conference here in Orlando, is Cafe Mineiro, a Brazillian steakhouse.
As I approached it on foot, I wasn't sure it was open. Sure, there was an "Open" sign in the window, but with the parking lot in back and no other signs of life that were immediately apparent, I feared I may have had to walk an extra few steps to one of the other dining establishments in the area. But my fears were unfounded. It was open; I apparently arrived ahead of the post-7-p.m. dinner rush.
I opted for the buffet (no surprise there) and had (believe it or not) a salad plate with mixed greens, red beets, and watermelon slices, and then went for the meats (pork, chicken, beef, and sausage) and sides. The meat (except for the sausage) was a bit overcooked, but otherwise the meal was well done (see what I did there?).

Cafe Mineira is located at 6432 International Drive, south of Orlando.

No comments:

Post a Comment