Montgomery Inn

I did my duty tonight, correcting an unthinkable oversight of my oldest brother Don and his wife Arvilla, who are visiting from New York State.

Don, a Cincinnati native, had never eaten at Montgomery Inn. In my opinion, for a Cincinnatian, this is akin to someone from Hershey PA who has never tasted chocolate. Inexcusable.

No more. That terrible state of affairs has been rectified. The Montgomery Inn's signature ribs did what they do best: disappeared into diners' bellies. And I also knew my brother would enjoy the vast collection of sports memorabilia throughout the restaurant.

In addition to Pete Rose (above) and Davey Concepcion (below) items, the restaurant's collection includes signed balls, bats, helmets, photos, and more.

It is a great place, and I'm glad to get to share it with my wife, daughter, brother, and sister-in-law.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment