Oh What a Night

Spending time with my family is the most enjoyable and restorative part of my life, I think (along with prayer and worship, I guess).

Last night was a case in point. Aaron and Nina and the kids stopped by to pick me up (Aubrey and Robin had been out having fun all day), and we drove to the Streets of West Chester, where we met Kevin and put our names in at Bravo Cucina, one of our favorite restaurants.

While waiting for a table, we walked to the Barnes and Noble store and had a blast watching Miles and Mia play with the trains and stuffed animals in the children's section.

Then we enjoyed a sumptuous meal (I had Chianti Braised Beef Ravioli with sweet potato) and luxurious company...

Like my son Aaron (left) and son-in-law Kevin, the two most important men in my life.

And coloring with my grandson Miles, who loves it when I draw and then he can destroy my drawings. I think he's trying to tell me something.

And nothing beats listening to the conversation around the table while holding my sleeping granddaughter.

1 comment:

  1. You have an Amazing Family, They are Amazing Friends as well.

    ReplyDelete