20 Places I Plan to See Before I Die (Pt. 3)

Here is #11-15 of the twenty places I plan (and hope) to see before I die:

11. The Greek isle of Patmos. Where John the Beloved was exiled and wrote The Revelation, the last book in the Bible. Another stop on our 2012 "Journeys of Paul Cruise."

12. England. We visited England in 1995, and have since longed to get back. So I'm hoping that sometime around 2015, if I can save my pennies, we can take a British Isles tour and see England again, as well as the next two sites on the list (and I'd like to spend more time in the Cotswolds this time around).

13. Scotland. Edinburgh. Melrose Abbey. Stirling. Iona. I wanna see it all.

14. Ireland. I'm hoping the Emerald Isle will be another part of our British Isles trip.

15. Hawaii. I've never been. Neither has Robin. I hope to take her to Hawaii for our fortieth wedding anniversary, in 2017.

(Final installment will be posted tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment