FatKats, Georgetown, KY

 After two days and nights at a conference in Louisville, the lovely Robin met me last Saturday evening at our overnight lodgings in Georgetown, Kentucky, where we stayed before a preaching engagement I had the next day. I had already gotten dining recommendations from a friend, and we enjoy discovering local joints, so we headed out to FatKats Pizzeria & Restaurant at 3073 Paris Pike in Georgetown.
FatKats is the two time winner of BEST PIZZA MIDWEST and two time winner of BEST PIZZA CENTRAL KY. So I ordered wings. Seriously. But they were really good wings, and I can highly recommend the "BBQ Bourbon" sauce, which I had on the side. Robin had a personal Hawaiian pizza, which she enjoyed, too.

The place was hopping (at about 7:30 or so in the evening), and the service was excellent. If you go, tell them Bob sent you. They'll have no idea who that is, but they'll smile and treat you right.



No comments:

Post a Comment