Carolina Roadhouse

Yesterday afternoon some old friends dropped by the house we're staying in for vacation. I asked for restaurant recommendations.


They mentioned Carolina Roadhouse but said the wait would be too long. So a bit later I called for call-ahead seating and we drove the 25 minutes or so the restaurant.


So glad we did. Boy, howdy! We checked in and were seated within five minutes.


Our server was a delight. The salad was delicious. And I could have MARRIED the buttered croissant.


My twelve ounce prime rib with green beans was excellent, and everyone else attested to the perfection of their meals as well. It wasn't cheap but boy, was it good.

Carolina Roadhouse is located on Rt 17 north of Myrtle Beach. You should go sometime. And you should take me.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment