Payne's

I had a delightful and unique dining experience tonight.

I stopped in for dinner at Payne's, right next door to my hotel.

It's a quaint and quirky place with seating for maybe 50 (the sign over the door once adorned a Pizza King but now announces the location of Payne's).

The menu says the restaurant was established in 2005. They roast all their own coffee, serve old-fashioned frozen custard, and use organic and local food and produce as much as possible.

The potato and onion soup I had was very tasty. I loved it.

The apple, walnut, and Brie panini was unique and enjoyable. Good chips, too.

Top it all off with peach cobbler a la mode and a decaf caramel macchiato, and it all adds up to QUITE a meal. Everything was beautifully served and thoroughly appreciated. If you're ever in the Gas City, Indiana, area (and who isn't, from time to time?), make sure to eat at the sign that says "EAT." You'll be very glad you did.- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Kay-bee Dr,Gas City,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment