More Taylor University

I'm having a fine time this week at Taylor University in Upland, Indiana.

Taylor is an interdenominational Christian school founded in 1846. More than two thousand students attend classes on campus, and another 500+ study online.

Not far from my classroom is the distinctive Rice Bell Tower, just outside the beautiful Zondervan Library. The tower reaches more than 71 feet in height; its twin spires symbolize the integration of faith and learning.

Most impressive to me, however, more so than the spacious and growing campus (a new $41 million science building is under construction), are the students. They're tremendously bright, hardworking, and enjoyable. At least that's my story until their faculty evaluations are turned in.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:W Reade Ave,Upland,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment