Casa Nostra, Ben Lomond, CA

Last Sunday, afternoon, after church and after touring a couple homes for sale in the Boulder Creek, California, area, the lovely Robin, Aaron, Miles, Mia, and I decided to try an Italian restaurant in Ben Lomond, called Casa Nostra. Get it? Huh? Huh? Do ya?
What a lovely setting for a late Sunday lunch, among the redwoods of the beautiful San Lorenzo Valley in California.
My scampi dish, with mixed vegetables and potatoes, was outstanding. I ate every bite. Okay, okay, I left a little broccoli, but still... And everyone else enjoyed their meals, as well as the desserts we devoured (three of us had créme brûlée, Aaron had cannolis, and Mia had a piece of chocolate cake, all of which were excellent). It was a meal I expect to remember fondly for a very long time.
At some point during the meal, it occurred to me to snap a photo of the unique and striking view from our table. I took the photo above without moving from my place at the table. Now that is fine dining.

Casa Nostra is located at 9217 Highway Nine, in Ben Lomond, California.

No comments:

Post a Comment