BookFest at Ryan's Tavern

I'm spending the day at Ryan's Tavern in Hamilton, Ohio. It is the site of BookFest, a stimulating gathering of thirty authors rubbing shoulders, hawking their books, and generally getting over their introvertism in the cause of literature, language, and lucre.
We're upstairs in the large meeting room area over the restaurant, missing the sights and activities of IceFest, the annual event going on in Hamilton today. But I plan to sneak away and see some ice sculptures at some point, before everything melts.
My tablemate is novelist Martha Moody, from Dayton. We're having a great time talking books, Israel, scandals, and more.

Stop in if you're in the area. If you're not, come by anyway. Bring me a coffee. Buy my books. Give me money to buy other peoples' books. Or all the above.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:High St,Hamilton,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment