A Lazy Hazy Day

This morning was a rainy one on Old Mission Peninsula, and the whole day was windy and chilly, so we stayed indoors and read, napped, and played with our Porcelain Princess.


At midday I ventured out from our lakeside castle for a walk on the beach.


The day's beauty was unabated. A killdeer followed me up the beach and down, never straying far but never letting me get close.


Whitecaps added drama to already beautiful scenery.


This evening the lovely Robin and I get to spend quality time with our Calleigh Lily while her parents enjoy a date night in Traverse City. And we will be joined in the wee hours by Aaron, Nina, Miles and Mia for the rest of the week! So fun!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Shorewood Dr,Traverse City,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment