Estes Park, Belmar, and Lakewood

What a powerful finish we had yesterday to the Colorado Christian Writers Conference at YMCA of the Rockies in Estes Park:


It was my honor to deliver the final keynote, which I think was well received.

I was picked up afterward by my cousin, George Baker. He and his wife Jeanne (who on August 1 will be the new divisional leaders for The Salvation Army in Alaska) took me to Ted's Montana Grill in Belmar:


After spending the night at their lovely home in Lakewood, I'll be worshiping with them in Denver this morning. After worship, I'll fly out of Denver airport this afternoon.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Your keynote address at CCWC was indeed well-received. Urging us to consider our calling to write and laying before us the choice to obey, along with its consequences, was the perfect way to wrap our time together. Thanks for all your hard for those of us just dipping our toes in that water.

    ReplyDelete