Sunday Worship at The Salvation Army's Cincinnati (OH) Citadel

The lovely Robin and I worshiped this morning at The Salvation Army's Cincinnati Citadel Corps, the church in which I grew up (a process that continues to this day).
We enjoyed the ministry of Lt. Felix Padilla, the absorbing worship, and the warm fellowship.
I got to hear the very piano that my mother played, many years ago, being sensitively played. 
And after the service, the corps officer gave us a short tour. Above is the gym where I broke my nose. It was really my friend Bob Bender's fault; he devised the "sliding headfirst like Pete Rose into home on gym mats" that, well, I overshot and my nose paid the price. 

The Salvation Army Cincinnati Citadel Corps is located at 114 E. Central Parkway on the edge of Over-the-Rhine in Cincinnati. 


No comments:

Post a Comment