Shanahan Cabin at The Cove, Asheville NC

Speaking at The Billy Graham Training Center at The Cove is always a delightful experience, but it was made more so last week at the Asheville Christian Writers Conference by the accommodations I enjoyed in the Shanahan Cabin (if I remember correctly), which sits in the woods up a long and winding gravel drive from the main driveway through the grounds.
Wow. When I texted my family the photos, my daughter supposed I had found my dream house so I'd never be coming home. If I had had the lovely Robin with me, that would have been very tempting.
There was another (larger) bedroom and a second private bathroom, but I let my roommate have those. That's just the kind of guy I am. 

I could have stayed much longer, but of course missed my wife and family, so I left when I was supposed to. But it wasn't easy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment