Trinity Episcopal Church, Hamilton OH

I love the church, and churches. So I seized the opportunity yesterday to worship at the historic, beautiful Trinity Episcopal Church in Hamilton, Ohio--a church I had passed and admired often but had never joined for worship.
I parked on the street so I could enter through the Lychgate, a replica of the one which stands before the home parish of Sir Winston Churchill in the United Kingdom.
The 10:30 am Eucharistic Service was led by the Reverend Suzanne LeVesconte, the rector of the church. I so enjoyed the warm welcome I received (even encountering an old friend from my pastor days!) and the liturgy, sermon, and familial atmosphere only added to my worship. The flock and its church home are clearly lovingly and capably cared for.

Trinity Episcopal Church is located at 115 N 6th Street in Hamilton, Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment