The Booksellers On Fountain Square

Last evening, while in downtown Cincinnati with the lovely Robin and our daughter and son-in-law, I spied The Booksellers On Fountain Square, which I'd never visited. Didn't even know about it. So of course I had to see the place. I could no more resist the urge than I can the Krispy Kreme "Hot Now" sign.
It is a beautiful bookstore, much larger than I expected. In addition to a well-equipped coffee bar (below), it actually stocks books!
I didn't have as much time as I would have liked to peruse the excellent selection of books and magazines, but I did the best I could.
The Booksellers On Fountain Square is actually across the street from Fountain Square, at 505 Vine St (between Fifth and Sixth Street). I hope to return soon and often.

No comments:

Post a Comment