CF Benefit Night (#2) at Grand Finale

For the second week in a row, the lovely Robin and I joined a wonderful bunch of friends for a gourmet meal to benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation--on behalf of our grandchildren, Calleigh and Ryder. What a joy it was to reunite with the Thompsons and Ashcrafts for a festive, filling evening--in more ways than one! And the friends just kept coming! The food, too. 


Thank you so much to all who supported this special night. I didn't get photos of everyone, but I am grateful to all! And to the Grand Finale, who on this night fixed (just for me, I'm pretty sure) a lovely filet mignon brochette (below), while the lovely Robin had her usual (diver scallops, cooked to perfection). 
While Calleigh and Ryder couldn't be there (they left Sunday afternoon on a family vacation), they would have thanked everyone (or, in Ryder's case, stuck out a tongue) if they could have.

No comments:

Post a Comment