Icefest and Bookfest 2015

I had a great time Saturday at Hamilton, Ohio's biennial IceFest and Ryan Tavern's BookFest. IceFest's theme this year was "Hamilton Goes Hollywood," and the sculptures displayed throughout the downtown area were fun, beautiful, and impressive.
Alas, I saw only a few of the sculptures, as I was occupied by BookFest, the biennial event, BookFest, at Ryan's Tavern. The event allows the chance to meet numerous authors and browse their work, talk books and writing, etc. I was honored and excited to be a part of it. I got to visit with so many friends and even sold some books!
I also enjoyed speaking at the Mad Anthony Writers seminars presented at the Miami University Hamilton-Downtown meeting room that morning (while the lovely Robin babysat my book table next door).

It was a great day, very productive and enjoyable. Thanks to Hamilton for hosting IceFest again, to Victoria Ryan for putting BookFest together,  and to all those who stopped by to say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment