Shane's Deli, Wheaton, Illinois




My sweet sister Mariruth drove to Wheaton this morning, all the way from Kenosha, Wisconsin, to spend a couple hours with me (yes, with ME! Is that so hard to believe?).



We headed into the center of Wheaton and ended up at Shane's Deli (formerly The Cock Robin)...mainly because there was a parking slot available in their lot, and all the others on the street appeared taken.



We chose a table outside on this lovely day. Couldn't have asked for better company, and the food was pretty good, too.



Mariruth had a tuna salad sandwich, I think, and I had the grilled Atomic Turkey Panini.



We talked and laughed and caught up in the shade while watching the traffic come and go on this beautiful day. But don't ask to use the restroom.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment