Woody's Diner

The lovely Robin and I arrived in Russells Point, Ohio, this evening for a brief visit with our friends Bill and Lorraine Riley in advance of my preaching engagement at Bill's church in the morning.


Soon after our arrival, Bill and Lorraine hosted us for dinner at Woody's Diner, a new restaurant in the area.


The OSU Buckeyes were spanking Illinois on the screens in the bar as we took our seats in a corner booth.


Bill ordered the massive onion rings for us to share. Robin LOVES onion rings.


The special tonight was prime rib--I didn't need to hear any more. I had it with sides of tossed salad and green beans.


Robin had the chicken with salad and green beans.

Great service, great food, great conversation.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment