South City Kitchen, Atlanta

Saturday evening, after concluding the ACW conference in Atlanta, I joined the lovely Robin and her brother Rick for dinner at South City Kitchen.


We were seated quickly and enjoyed outstanding expert service.


The crab cake appetizer (accompanied by pickled okra) was delicious, as was the fried green tomato appetizer (below):


I ordered the trout, and they substituted the mashed potatoes at my request...didn't seem to harm the presentation a bit:


Robin enjoyed her spring chicken entree, and Rick his pork chop as well.


For dessert, I devoured pecan pie a la mode, with a cup of decaf, while Robin and Rick each had banana cream pudding.

It was a lovely meal of fancified southern cuisine with first-class company.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment