Ginger House Coffee

On our whirlwind visit to Amish Country last weekend, the lovely Robin and I spent an afternoon at Ginger House Coffee on Main Street in downtown Berlin, Ohio.
Ginger House opened just over a year ago, in a location that had previously been Java Jo Coffee Bar. I ordered coffee, Robin ordered tea, and both were excellent. 
I couldn't resist taking a picture of the quartet of Amish girls who were absorbed in their electronic tablets. I think they were sharing and listening to music. 
We were there to spend time with our niece, Amber Love LeMaster, and her husband Dustin, who is a youth pastor in neighboring Millersburg, Ohio. We talked for almost six hours, and then before leaving Robin insisted I take a photo of the two of them together. Sorry, Dustin, if I can't be in the picture, neither can you. 

Anyway, we had a marvelous time in utterly hospitable environs, to which we will return often when we make future trips to Berlin and Holmes County. 

No comments:

Post a Comment