Patxi's, Campbell CA

After a full and rich five days at the Mount Hermon Christian Writers Conference in Santa Cruz, California, I had the unmitigated (and also unmediated) joy of visiting my son, daughter-in-law, and grandchildren at their home in San Jose. 
For dinner Tuesday, they took me to Patxi's Pizza in Campbell, which has become their favorite pizza place. I now know why.
 We ordered a deep dish pepperoni pizza (I'm sure there were other things in there, but that was the gist of it), which was a treat for the senses. Most of them, anyway.
We made short work of it, although Nina hogged all the cheese. I don't resent her for it. Not much. Well, okay, I do, but I'll get over it. Eventually. 

In addition to their Campbell location, Patxi's also has restaurants in San Francisco, Denver, Seattle, southern California, and more. Tell them Hoss sent you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment