Pier Market, San Francisco

You make me walk all over God's green earth, I'm gonna want food, and lots of it. That was my sentiment--and pretty much that of our whole party--on a recent visit to San Francisco that included a walk from Fisherman's Wharf to Pier 39 and all along Pier 39. So we stopped for dinner at Pier Market, hailed as "Best Seafood in San Francisco" by KRON 4 TV's "Best of the Bay."
Truth be told, it was a mixed experience. Nina consumed her crab legs (above) with alacrity, and Robin's chowder was delicious. However, Robin's crab cakes and my chicken breast (give me a break, I'm on a careful eating regimen right now and didn't want to digress, okay?) were overcooked.
The service was excellent, however, and the view wasn't bad either. And the company--well, there's just nothing better in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment