RedsFest 2014

 Thanks to an early Christmas present, I got to attend RedsFest at the Cincinnati Convention Center yesterday!
 It is a gathering of Reds players and fans unlike anything I've ever seen. What a blast!
 Rosie Red got to meet a celebrity soon after we arrived.
 And my almost-three-year-old grandson Ryder got there just in time for a team photo.
 Ryder proved that he can steal home faster than Billy Hamilton....
 And swing the bat better than a healthy Joey Votto.
Reds pitcher Mike Leake asked to take a photo with me, so I stopped for a moment to oblige him.

It was a fun way to spend a Friday afternoon and evening, and a fitting cap to a year in which I visited both the National Baseball Hall of Fame for the first time and the Reds Hall of Fame for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment