Courtyard Marriott, Holland, Ohio

I stayed in the company of the lovely Robin at the Courtyard Marriott hotel in Holland, Ohio, near the Toledo airport, last Friday night.
Check-in was quick and easy, our room was comfortable (though the television was placed at an odd angle to the bed), and the staff were kind and polite. The spacious modern lobby (above) had a warm fire in the fireplace (I know, fires are almost always warm...leave me alone), multiple seating areas, and a nice food-and-coffee bar.
I wish I knew more about how hotels decide whether and when to offer a complimentary breakfast. My Saturday morning breakfast of a small coffee cake, yogurt-and-fruit parfait, and Starbucks coffee was quite good, but not complimentary. At $8, it wasn't outrageous, but...

Still, there was free Wi-Fi, and it was very convenient to the location where I was speaking on Saturday.

The hotel is located at 1345 East Mall Drive in Holland, just off I-475.

No comments:

Post a Comment